Course Title: FB Advertising Copywriting for Property Agents
Course Date: 29 October 2019 (Tuesday)
Time: 10am – 3pm
Length: 5 hours
The challenge of running paid advertising is that despite spending thousands of dollars, there seems to be no responses or results from the effort.
During this class, we shed light on how to create ads that are attractive, shareable and results in quality leads.
To teach Singapore-based realtors on the best practices on copywriting that creates FB ads that converts.
This class is designed for the FB advertising platform and is suitable for all Singapore-based realtors and property agents. Some knowledge in FB advertising will be advantageous.
Module 1: Who Are Your Singapore Property Buyers? (2 hrs)
- Identify the various segments of buyers in the Singapore property market
- Determine the problems these potential buyers are facing
- How to magnify their pain points
- Explore their hidden motivations towards private property
- Learn how to harness their emotions to get clicks and responses
Module 2: Ad Creation Step by Step (1.5 hr)
- Understand the different types of advertising objectives
- How to create ads that attract HDB upgraders?
- Finding interest groups that are responsive
Module 3: How To Become a Trusted Property Advisor? (1.5 hr)
- Why subtle selling works better than outright selling
- Warming up cold leads
- Get your prospects fascinated with you
- Boost engagement from your followers
This class is not SkillsFuture-approved.
To confirm your seat for this class, you will need to make payment first.
This class is not for beginners. You would have minimally spent at least $1,000 on FB advertising before.
Your Investment For This Class
This is my
first second time conducting a 100% copywriting class.
- This class is NOT SkillsFuture approved.
- This class is NOT meant for other business owners – it is only for property agents.
- This class does NOT provide any guarantees.
But I can guarantee that I understand your challenges in this cooling property market.
- The fee is USD$390 per student.
The class will be capped to 15 pax due to limited space.
Your Frequently Asked Questions
What is a good ad?
Well, this really depends. A good ad usually provide good results eg leads and sales.
But first and foremost - good ads attracts attention. Leads and sales will only come in after the attention.
What is copywriting?
Copywriting is basically writing ads. Good ads have good copywriting. Bad ads usually have bad copywriting. So here I will cover how to write good ads for FB.
Is FB ads covered?
The technical aspects of FB ad creation will be covered very briefly but the main focus is on copywriting.
How long is the class? Where is it located?
The class is done from 10am to 3pm. There will be a 1 hr lunch break in between.
The venue will be at Woodlands 11.
I cannot make it. When is the next class?
Honestly I don’t know. But you can always book a personalized 1-on-1 session with me anytime. Of course, the price will be different.
Why are you doing this class?
A few agents have committed me to conduct this class. LOL. I have space available for more agents to join in.
Prefer a 1-to-1 session?
You can book a 1-to-1 session via my Copywriting Clinic.
P.S. I cannot guarantee I can fill up your time with appointments. But I can definitely share with you how I did it.