Real sustainable lead generation is one of the hardest thing to do.
But it is absolutely necessary in order to grow a business!
One of the hardest thing to do is saying no to a lot of opportunities that seem shinier and faster.
This is why many people start to get distracted and they end up plateauing.
But the ones who make it a priority to grow can reap excellent rewards.
There’s no lead like a new lead
I have generated over 50,000 leads for 12 different types of businesses.
People who are paying attention today aren’t going to be highly engaged forever.
So what do you do about it?
Get more leads. That’s it.
Get more people in the door, more traffic, more enquiries.
This ensures you always have more people coming in the door – more than the ones you’re losing.
One of the most important key to success is to dig deep into the buyer’s mindset.
What goes through the mind of your property buyer prospect?
As a property agent, you want your customers to come find you. But why should they?
The main reason is because YOU can solve their problems and ADDRESS their concerns.
Concern #1: They want to invest into a property but they are fearful.
Dig deep. Why are they fearful?
- Fear of losing money! This is obvious but you as an agent must be able to address this.
- Fear of buying / investing in the wrong property.
- Fear of not being able to service mortgage and losing home.
- Fear of property prices going down.
- Fear of leaving a comfortable zone to enter an uncomfortable zone (servicing a large loan)
- Fear of losing job and unable to service loan
There are many other reasons that you can think of but these are the major pain points that stops people from taking action to contact you.
Dig deeper again. There is another side to this fear.
They also have dreams and goals. They need to be driven by promise of a brighter future.
- Better lifestyle for their family
- The accompanying prestige of staying in a private property address
- Securing retirement for their future through a wise property investment
- The promise of cashflow from rental units that pay for the monthly mortgage
- The idea of being able to own a property without tapping on cash savings
The Key To Writing Attractive FB Ads
As a person who is NOT a property agent, I have the perspective of a neutral third-party.
I have a deep empathy and understanding of your potential property buyer prospects.
How is that possible? Well, simply put – I am YOUR target audience.
Whatever fears, dreams, goals and hopes your prospect has – I also have them.
The difference is that I am a marketer who can turn these deep-seated fears, dreams, goals and hopes into FB ads that are highly responsive and attractive.
Here is a feedback from a recent client:
For this coming 17 Dec class, I can guarantee you…. the class is cheaper than what Winnie Tan paid me for writing that single FB ad.
Through this class, you will get an opportunity to be exposed to ALL the various issues that your prospects are facing.
There is a careful thought process involved in writing a FB ad that makes them curious and makes them hit the “SEND MESSAGE” button.
Your FB advertisement will resonate, attract and …. hopefully get them to respond to you by dropping you a personal message (PM).
And the PM will say – “I am interested to meet with you to discuss about (my property problem). Can you whatsapp me at +65 8XXX XXXX”
Become a problem solver – and that’s when you will make you big bucks and deserve your large commission cheques.